We're Good to Go. Find out more about what that means here.
Visiting us during Coronavirus
Last updated: 27th July 2020
Whilst we are excited to welcome visitors back, we have made some changes so that we can all remain safe during your visit. To limit and monitor the number of visitors we have established pre-booked entry time slots; you must book a ticket and a timeslot in advance of your visit. For now, we can accept no more than 5 visitors for each slot. Without a booked slot, for your safety and the safety of others we cannot allow you to enter. Bookings should be for members of a single household only.
- To book a time slot for a combined exhibition and garden tour (visit limited to 90 minutes) click here
- Cafe bookings must be made in advance. Please call 07407088968 to reserve your table.
- When you arrive please make sure that you have proof of your time slot on your phone or a printout.
- In line with the current Government guidelines regarding the wearing of face masks, we kindly ask that all visitors to our exhibition and retail store wear a face coverings in these areas.
Importantly, if you are sick or fall into one of the vulnerable groups then please postpone your visit until it is safe for you to come.
In order to keep you and our staff safe we have the following precautions in place:
- Limited visitor numbers
- Your temperature will be checked on entry
- There will be markers out to guide social distancing
- Our facilities including toilets will undergo strict cleaning throughout the day
- MediaGuides will be disinfected before each use
- The café will be open but only for pre-booked tables
- Payment will be by card only
- Toilets and handwashing facilities are available and kept safe
- Some staff will be equipped with personal protective equipment and positioned throughout the site to manage visitor flow and ensure social distancing
We hope you have a really enjoyable visit and that you appreciate these changes are for your protection and will help us plan for a fuller reopening in the near future.
Stay safe and well!
Please note we will be closed to the public every Monday whilst we operate a reduced week.