'Design a Christmas card' competition
Enter our competition to design a Christmas card for Strawberry Field. The four winning designs will be sold to raise funds for the Steps at Strawberry Field programme.
The winning designers will be enjoy:
- A goody bag from Strawberry Field including a pack of the winning cards
- The opportunity to be credited as the artist, if you wish
- Your design promoted and sold by Strawberry Field
- Supporting our Steps to Strawberry Field progammes which help people with barriers to employment to access work.
We have received some wonderful designs for our Christmas card competitions over the years! Each year, the top 10 were chosen by our judges and then the final four were selected by public vote on social media. You can see some previous winners below.
This year, we are on the lookout for some exciting new designs for a new set of Christmas cards to be sold in the Strawberry Field shop.
So if you've ever dreamed of one of your designs going on sale at this iconic site, then now's your chance! The competition is open until 10 October. Make sure to send your design in as soon as possible.
Entering couldn't be easier...
1) Design your Christmas card
2) Make sure you've read and understood our T&Cs. You can read them here. Please note, there are a few restrictions, which you will find in the T&Cs. Particularly, we are unable to accept any Beatles designs without the designer having official licensed use of the images amd we don't accept the abbreviation of Christmas to 'Xmas'
3) Email your Christmas card design to firstname.lastname@example.org
4) Sit back and wait to see if your design is shortlisted!
Are you a teacher, group leader or part of a group that likes to get creative? We’ve put together a pack with inspiration and information on how to enter here: Design a Christmas card information pack
If you would like to arrange a group visit to come down to Strawberry Field, we’d be happy to discuss your needs. Get in touch!
Now get designing, and good luck!